Have you ever been in the midst of something- say a course or a job or a relationship- and it is just so full on that you think you can’t take anymore? Whatever the situation was, you were tested and pushed to either to step up, to learn new things or to challenge yourself like never before. Whatever happened- now you look back and think “Wow, from that experience I learnt…” or “If that hadn’t happened I never would have…” whatever hell you went through- you had to go through it in order to move to another level or learn some kind of valuable life lesson.
1. Do a quick life review and think about the 5 most dramatic/big things that have happened in your life so far
2. What lessons did you learn from each of these events?
3. Can you see what positive outcomes came about as a result of these experiences?
4. How have these lessons/experiences helped you develop into a more evolved being?
5. What’s happening in your life at the moment? What challenges are you experiencing and what lessons are you learning?
Food for thought as we all (hopefully) evolve and understand each other and ourselves with compassion, gratitude and love.