“Go confidently in the direction of your dreams and live the life you imagined”- Thoreau
Here’s a short and lovely exercise to bring you happily into the New Year, focusing on the things you want to create in your life…
1. Get a piece of paper and divide it into three columns
2. In the first column write the heading “Things I’m leaving behind in 2014”. Write a list of whatever you don’t want in your life- behaviours , excess weight, toxic people etc you no longer need.
3. In the next column- write the heading “Things I’m bringing into 2015”- and write a list of about ten things that you do already or know will serve you- eg- Drinking filtered water every day, walking, meditating etc.
4. In the final column write the heading “Things I’m Manifesting in 2015”- Choose about four things and write them in the present tense as a powerful affirmation, for example, “I am at my optimal level of health- I’m at goal weight, eating healthy food every day and drinking lots of water. I am vibrantly energetic”… don’t choose too many things, and don’t choose things that are unrealistic. Think about manifesting things that are actually within your control and that you are able to co-create with source energy.
5. Finally, read all your lists- look at the comparison of the things that don’t serve you with the things you want more of/want to manifest. Now remove list one with a pair of scissors and shred it/burn it/ throw it away. That’s crap you don’t need anymore, and what you are left with are things that feed your soul- your “soul vitamins” and a list of manifestation affirmations! Bring on 2015!!!
Love Claire xx
“Unleashing Your Creativity” 2015 January Intensive, Newcastle Australia 19-23rd- email firstname.lastname@example.org to book. 30 minute and 1 hour Creativity Coaching available on Skype- email to book a time.