As an Acting Coach/Teaching Artist and Writer/Director- I have done a ton of workshops as a practitioner. I truly love what I do. Designing a workshop, facilitating it and inspiring actors and non actors with great material is an absolute honour. I’m about to launch two new eight week courses- Acting Fundamentals on a Thursday evening at Tantrum, Newcastle (6-9pm) and The Imago Actors Studio, Saturday mornings, also at Tantrum. Both courses begin in July, and here’s why you should consider taking a course with me…
1. Classes are highly practical, fun and dynamic. You will be challenged and inspired.
2. You will get out of your comfort zone and let off steam- what would you do if you weren’t afraid?
3. You will meet new friends. My classes are always full of fabulous people.
4. You can use Acting skills in your everyday life, whether or not it is to enhance your confidence and speaking skills, to improving your posture and refining your sense of humour
5. You will be burning calories- we play games!
6. You will laugh a lot
7. You will surprise yourself
8. All participants improve in self confidence by the end of the course- Theatre Imago is about the empowerment of the students
9. You will learn loads- from Voice and Movement to Script Interpretation and Character Development- classes are taught at a high level of pace, diversity and content
10. If you enrol by May 31st you receive the Early Bird Discount! For only a few days more you are able to enrol in a course for $300- from 1st June all courses will be $350- no exception.
If you are not in the Newcastle area, I am also available as a Performance and Creativity Coach via Skype. Please contact me via email for more information. firstname.lastname@example.org